Denise Goldberg's blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

Yikes!

Yikes! I just saw the weather forecast for home. Uh oh. A possibility of 4 to 8 inches of snow tomorrow night seems unreal to me, and the white stuff forecast seems to cover both home and the space between home and my home away from home in Maine. It's only October - much too early for accumulating snow.

I don't look forward to driving home on snowy roads, although I suppose if it does snow Saturday night there is a chance that the roads will be clear by Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately if it snows here too that will probably change my Sunday morning plans to wander in Acadia since Park Loop Road is not a road that is kept open through the winter. Hmm...

Weather wizard, please tell me this is an April Fool's joke in October.

weather map, forecasting snow