Denise Goldberg's blog

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Morning decision

The weather forecast was the first thing I turned to this morning.

If all of the snow was forecast to occur overnight I probably would have kept to my original plans, but that wasn't the case. The forecast for Bangor called for snow through mid-day tomorrow, and that meant there is a good chance that it would be a slow drive home, possibly through snow.

Even though my preference was to stay another night, somehow it felt like the right thing to do to change my plans. I'm going to spend the morning in Acadia, then I'll head to the west, hoping that I'll beat the snow home.