Denise Goldberg's blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Walk softly, leave no trace

These words on a sign near the park visitor center caught Denise's eyes today... Walk softly, leave no trace.

We did a lot of walking and wandering today. We didn't leave anything behind, but we took things away with us - memories of beautiful sights, the sound of a fog horn, of waves. Oh! I think Denise probably took some interesting photos too. She really liked the big puddles on the rocks at Schoodic.

The sky was funny today. I could see wisps of clouds against a creamy colored sky. I peeked at some of the photos on Denise's camera and there were some with a "regular" blue sky too. I wonder what color the sky will be wearing tomorrow.

A quick update on June 19th... I thought you might like to see some photos of today's wanders, so I've added a few. You can always jump to our trip photo galleries to see more!
--- Rover



rocks in the water, Schoodic Peninsula

seam of dark rock, Schoodic Peninsula

Schoodic Peninsula

turtle on Sand Beach

behind Sand Beach