In spite of it being the first full week of summer, a combination of needing a rest day after my weekend away and predicted (and some actual) rain later in the week prevented me from riding to work this week.
Yesterday afternoon looked promising for an after-work spin but the downpour that surprised me on the way home convinced me that the time wasn't right. It was a good day for walking... Today was another story. I allowed the forecast of a 30% chance of rain stop me from commuting by bike. It was a day that I should have believed the 70%. Bright sunshine and warmth called out to me as I arrived home after work, a good afternoon for a ride (accompanied by a camera, of course!).
|Beautiful lavender blooms lit by late afternoon sunlight|
|Daisy-like flowers too. No, not daisies, but the name escapes me right now!|