Denise Goldberg's blog

Thursday, June 22, 2006

In hope of dry roads

I've been checking the weather, checking it again, and hoping when the forecast says 40% chance of rain that the 60% wins out!

I'm heading to Downeast Maine for a long weekend with my bicycle and my camera. My plans are for 3 days of riding and one day of visiting puffins. And rather than a spur-of-the-moment trip, I planned this one with a reservation to visit the puffins on Machias Seal Island, and with bed & breakfast reservations too. So, I'm leaving for Maine this afternoon, and I'm hoping to dodge some of the raindrops that inevitably will fall during my time there.

Luckily, the all day rains that are supposed to hit the Boston area over the weekend are not currently forecast to track that far north and east - so maybe I'll be lucky. And maybe not. But I'm going!
If you want to keep up with my biking and wandering this weekend, click to view my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.