Denise Goldberg's blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

Eyes, sunglasses

It felt like a good time for new sunglasses for wandering outside. I thought about ordering online (my usual habit), then thought again. A comfortable fit is important, so yesterday I headed to REI to see what I could find. There was a crazy sale going on which meant that the store was packed with people in spite of the beautiful weather. Luckily there were plenty of staff available to help; the checkout line moved very quickly.

I found just what I needed, a pair of Tifosi Optics Wisp sunglasses with variable tint, changing from a very light gray to a darker but still reasonable gray in bright sunlight. The sunglasses weren't on sale but I was able to use my "20% off on one item" coupon to drop the price a bit.

I wore my Wisps yesterday, riding and walking. Perfect!

tifosi wisp sunglasses