Denise Goldberg's blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Return to Bath

I have to say I was really surprised when Denise told me we were heading to Bath today to play with her new camera. We were here just two weeks ago, and she usually doesn't go back to a place so quickly.

We went to a new place today, to Reid State Park. It's down the peninsula just north of Bath. There are two beaches, and rocky headlands. Oh! It was beautiful. The "regular" beaches had quite a few people on them, but then there were sections of quiet beach in between the rocks. If you wanted a spot of sand to yourself it would be pretty easy to find one. We walked, we listened to the waves, we stood and watched the water.

I think I need to stop writing for now - we're about to head back out to the coast to see the light paintings created by the setting sun.

--- Rover