Denise Goldberg's blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New photos?

It's a relatively slow time of year for my camera. It still jumps out to play on a fairly regular basis, but fewer hours of daylight, wet, and cold all convince my camera that staying home is better...

I'm still snapping pictures, and I'm still publishing selected images in my galleries. My Kaleidoscope page highlights the most recent galleries, but it just occurred to me that it might be a good thing to point out a way to see the most recent photos. There is a feeds button at the bottom of the entry page to my galleries, and I've just added a Recent photos link to this blog - it's at the top of the list of links shown to the right of this text, and it will show you my 50 most recent photos.

For a preview, click Recent photos.