Denise Goldberg's blog

Saturday, May 27, 2017

soon...

Wow, I just realized that it's been a really long time since I wrote. I try to help Denise by writing blog entries when we travel to very cool places. That gives her more time to play with her camera without the need to think about words too. I just looked back, and the last time I wrote was during our visit to Acadia National Park last fall. Yikes! I guess I need to start gathering a list of travel places for later this year.

Over the past several years (or maybe more than that!) we have been trying to visit Acadia twice a year, once in the spring, and once in the fall. We usually go in early May but Denise says that some things got in the way of that this year. When I saw that the end of the month was coming I started telling her that I need a trip to Downeast Maine even if she doesn't. I'm so glad she listened to me; she said she needs a wander there too! Happy, happy...

I just checked the weather forecast for Bar Harbor and it looks like it could be a little wet while we're visiting. I know Denise likes cloudy days; if it's wet I can always jump into the camera bag to stay dry. I guess I'd better remind Denise to bring her rain jacket for wandering in possibly wet conditions.

Soon... we'll be off and wandering!

--- Rover

Rover, on Jesup Path in Acadia National Park
on Jesup Path in Acadia, during our visit last October