Denise Goldberg's blog

Friday, July 04, 2008

Pssst... Rover here!

I know that some of you know me. If you read the journals from Denise's trips in June, then we've already been introduced. But for those of you who haven't met me before... I'm Rover. I'm a little red dog, and I travel with Denise. In fact, here's a photo of me on our recent trip to Acadia National Park as we rolled around Park Loop Road:



I convinced Denise that I should write the journals for our trips while she played with her cameras. And in the process of writing those two journals I became addicted to writing. So I figured I'd jump in to Denise's blog every so often to keep up my writing. I hope that you don't mind!

Why am I writing now? First, it's the middle of the night; Denise is sleeping, so I thought I'd jump on and use the computer. And I wanted to let you know that Denise finally finished uploading photos to the journals. Her photo galleries have been done for quite a while, but she also likes to put photos in the journals so that people reading there can be enticed by seeing some of the photos.

Have you read our stories in the journals? And seen the photo galleries?

If not, and if you're interested, just click to see our Acadia journal and photo galleries, or to see our Zion journal and photo galleries. And if you want to talk back to us, there is a guestbook in each journal, and one in the photo galleries too. Feel free to sign it!

And oh, I do like to write!

--- Rover