Denise Goldberg's blog

Friday, February 22, 2013

waiting

It's time to wait. We're sitting at the gate at Logan Airport waiting for our plane to board. The plane is here, and the sign says we will be boarding in half an hour. Oh! It also says the flight is 5 hours and 58 minutes long. I hope I can convince Denise to grab a little bit of sleep during the flight. She says she is wide awake right now but without a nap she's going to be short on sleep tonight. A nap sounds good to me.

We just had our first taste of pinkberry frozen yogurt. Denise tried a taste of the grapefruit frozen yogurt first. Her nose wrinkled when she tasted it and that's really not a good sign. I decided not to taste that one. The second flavor was really good - chocolate hazelnut. Yum! I liked that one too so we shared a dish. That was a nice treat.

Just a little longer, it's almost time to fly.

--- Rover