Denise Goldberg's blog

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Peaceful

After a pleasant afternoon wander in the Parker River National Wildlife Refuge I headed back across the bridge connecting Plum Island to the rest of the state. The views from the bridge told me I needed to stop. Luckily there are small parking areas (down by the water) on both sides of the bridge.

I walked onto the bridge, stopping often to absorb the beauty. So peaceful...

view from Plum Island Bridge, Newburyport, MA

Did you know that you feel a lot of shake when cars cross a bridge while you're standing on the metal grid of the lift section of the bridge? It's surprising how much movement there is.

And yes, there are more photos from this afternoon - but I don't have the energy to sort through them tonight. There will be a new blog entry when the photos are available for viewing.