Denise Goldberg's blog

Thursday, February 09, 2012

An update from Rover

I've been turning the blog writing over to Denise since we returned home a week ago, but I think it's time for me to jump in again. You've figured out that we'll be returning to both Joshua Tree National Park and to the Salton Sea, haven't you? I don't know when, but I know we'll be going back to both places.

I really wanted to touch the cholla; I thought a photo of me with or on a cholla would be fun. Denise told me that would be a bad idea because of the prickly spines of the little cactus, so I jumped into the desert plant shown in the photo below instead. At least this one wasn't spiky!

Denise has been slipping photos from our wanders into blog entries since we returned home, but shes still sorting out which photos to publish in galleries. I told her to take her time; it may be a few more days until everything is complete.

--- Rover
Rover posing in Joshua Tree National Park