Denise Goldberg's blog

Sunday, October 03, 2010

to Iceland! ...photos

I suppose it's a good thing that I had some wet days in Iceland. Fewer days with enough wet to make me hide my camera from the rain may have meant more photos to sort through (although honestly, needing to sort through photos is a good "problem" to have).

Iceland photos are loaded into galleries and ready for viewing. You can start with the top level gallery, to Iceland! or you can click on the photos below to enter a specific gallery.

A few favorites:

A few favorites


Reykjavik, Reykannes, and the Golden Circle:

Reykjavik, Reykannes, and the Golden Circle


Circling north:

Circling north


Along the southern edge:

Along the southern edge

Interested in words? You can find my ramblings in my blog entries tagged Iceland 2010.