Denise Goldberg's blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Travel dreams

Did you know that today is leap day? It's the 29th of February, a month that (usually) only has 28 days. And since it doesn't fall every year I told Denise that I needed to write today.

Do you have travel dreams? Denise is trying to decide where we'll be wandering this year. I've been looking over her shoulder as she looks at different places, and oh! I'm excited about some of the destinations she is considering. I know we'll be vising Acadia, probably more than once. We've been saving time for late in the year desert visits for the past few years, and I hope we'll do that again this year.

It's the piece in the middle that I'm dreaming about. I wonder...

--- Rover
Rover in Joshua Tree National Park
...from our January wander in Joshua Tree National Park