Denise Goldberg's blog

Sunday, May 13, 2018

practice

It's been quite a while since I published a blog post; I think I might need to practice.

I've been telling Denise that we need a visit to Acadia National Park. She finally listened and booked a room at the Holland Inn for a few days this coming week. I'd like to think that I pushed her into traveling but honestly, we would be going even if I didn't add my voice to tell her I need an Acadia "fix".

The weather wizard currently forecasts one day with the possibility of rain followed by sunny days. I've asked the wizard for some clouds for Denise. She always likes to see an interesting sky.

I'm happy to be heading to one of my favorite places soon. And I'm happy to give Denise a break from writing so she can focus on photos.

--- Rover
Rover at Jordan Pond