Denise Goldberg's blog

Sunday, July 15, 2012

3 wanders in 4 parks

Oh! I'm so happy! Just two weeks ago I was wondering where we would be wandering after our August trip to Wyoming; last week Denise made plans for September and October too. I think we'll be going somewhere in December, but I think Denise will figure that out without me reminding her.

Our first trip is just over four weeks away now, destination Yellowstone and Grand Tetons National Parks. We were there 10 years ago on our cross-country bike ride, traveling along the main road in both parks. This time we'll be walking in new places.

I knew that Denise was planning an October visit to Acadia, and I thought we would combine an Acadia visit with some other wanders in either Maine or somewhere in Atlantic Canada. She surprised me though. October is Acadia, and September is a visit to Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado. That sounds good, doesn't it?

--- Rover
Rover at Acadia National Park