Denise Goldberg's blog

Monday, November 09, 2009

Rover's writings

Remember before we left for Acadia when I said that maybe I should create my own blog?

I always help Denise write when we travel, but sometimes I like to say things in between too. And I'd like my friends to be able to find my writing. I like writing in Denise's blog though...

Oh look! Denise helped me to create my own writing corner inside of her big blog. Now when I write, I can tag my posts Rover's writings, and you can always see just my writing by clicking on that link. Denise added my Rover's writings link in the sidebar of our blog so you can always find my words. Isn't that fun?

Let's see, there was another reason I thought I should write today. Denise is still sorting through the photos from our very quick wander in Acadia. She'll create the photo gallery soon. In the meantime, here's a shot of me on the painted rocks that we found as we walked along the coast yesterday.

--- Rover
Rover on the painted rocks of Acadia