Denise Goldberg's blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Feed me!

It's past time... I've been relying on you to look at my blog to see if any new posts had appeared. I've been meaning to add a feed, and I did that over the weekend. I didn't announce it then because I wanted to sign up for it myself and make sure that it was working. And yes, it is working.

If you'd like to be informed of additions, click the feed button on my blog. You'll have a choice of subsribing via a feed, or having my blog updates delivered to you by email. I've included a feed button in this post for anyone who is not familiar with them, and a feed button can always be found in the blog sidebar as well.



If you decide later that you no longer want to receive updates from my blog, there is an unsubscribe link in the notification email. Or you can always contact me and ask me to remove you from the list.