Denise Goldberg's blog

Monday, September 01, 2008

Around the edge

I wandered the three coasts of New Brunswick, seeing beauty, finding yet another place that I'm going to need to return to again. One visit definitely wasn't enough. Some day...

If you'd like to see some of the sights that flowed by my eyes during my recent wanders, please visit my A tale of two photo galleries. And if you prefer words over pictures, you can wander through my words in my journal.

A sample from each of the galleries is included below. Click on any picture to be transported to the gallery where it resides.

The northern edge... Bathurst to Acadia:


from Bathurst to the end of the Acadian Peninsula


The eastern edge... Kouchibouguac & Bouctouche

Kouchibouguac & Bouctouche


Hopewell Rocks:

Hopewell Rocks


Along the Fundy Coast:

From Cape Enrage to Fundy National Park


The other Acadia:

Acadia National Park