Denise Goldberg's blog

Tuesday, November 01, 2022

heading to Acadia

Wow, it's been a long time since I've helped Denise with her blog. In case you don't remember me... I'm Rover, a little red dog who travels with Denise. I like to play with words so while she captures photos I find words to use to share our travels.

Today we drove to the north and east for miles and miles, heading to Acadia National Park. It's hard to believe that the last time we visited was before Covid, back in October of 2019. That's three years, quite a difference from our previous twice a year visits.

Oh! I found a picture of me from that last visit so I'm going to include it here.

Once we arrived in the park we headed out to walk along the rocky coastline. It's beautiful here!

--- Rover
Rover Acadia National Park