Denise Goldberg's blog

Saturday, December 28, 2013

early

Oh, it's very early in the morning...

I'm at Logan Airport waiting for a plane. The bus from the off-site parking lot was almost full - somewhat of a surprise given the time. There were two other people traveling; the rest of the people were dressed for outside ramp work at the airport.

The airport is waking up. Security and airlines are fully staffed and the shops are slowly opening. After a quick stop to grab a cup of coffee and a banana, then I headed to the gate area to sit and wait. I saw something out of the corner of my eye, a little mouse scurrying across the gate area, running under chairs. It's a good thing the woman sitting across from me saw the little creature too - we both thought that we were seeing things!

I was fascinated enough by the JetBlue signs to grab a photo with my phone; they look like they are full of bubbles!

patterns, in a JetBlue sign