Denise Goldberg's blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A few words from Rover

I just wanted to let you know that Denise hasn't forgotten about publishing her photos of Newfoundland - it's just taking her a while to pull the galleries together. I was looking over her shoulder just now, and she's getting really close. Soon...

Oh! And while she's been wandering through photos and memories, I'm helping her make some decisions on more travels for later this year. We need to head to Acadia for a long weekend, probably late in October, and I'm pretty sure we'll be wandering somewhere out west in early December. Denise needs a little bit of a push to make plans; I think they will come together pretty quickly though.


What? Of course we went beyond the danger sign! Yes, we stayed well back from the edge.
--- Rover