Denise Goldberg's blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Photos become cards

If you've received a card from me in the last few years you know that my photos drive my card creation. A thought has been tucked into the back of my mind for a while; this weekend it finally emerged. I've created a shop on zazzle, a place to purchase Denise-branded cards.

Click to my zazzle shop to see photos that are available as cards.

There are only a few photos in the shop right now, but it's a start. If you have a favorite photo that you'd like to purchase as a card and that photo isn't available in my card shop, click hey, I want to order a card, but... Follow the instructions on that page to let me know which photo you'd like me to add.


If you lose the link to my shop, just click on the entry Photos become cards in the sidebar of my blog.