Denise Goldberg's blog

Sunday, March 04, 2007

smugChanges

I feel like I've been glued to my computer lately. Why? I've been playing with my photo galleries, changing the look & feel from the default SmugMug format to something else.

What did I change? Entering the site at the home page starts a slide show of some of my favorite photos. The individual photo galleries are unchanged, but I've exposed a page showing keywords. You can now look at individual galleries (as you could do in the past), or you can select a keyword to see all photos that fall into that category across galleries. You'll also see the keywords listed under each photo - so if you start in a gallery and see a subject that interests you, just click on the keyword to change your view.


Curious? Click http://denise.smugmug.com to see the changes. If you have feedback, or you'd like to see some more (specific) changes, you can either sign my guestbook or click Contact me from my photo gallery to send me an email.