Denise Goldberg's blog

Monday, October 07, 2019

cozy warmth

What type of sheets do you use on your bed?

I live in the northeast so we have a decent number of chilly days. I like a combination of warmth and fresh air so the windows in my bedroom are almost always open enough to let the fresh air in (even in the winter)!

For years I have used cotton jersey sheets in warm weather and flannel sheets in cold weather but last week I was involved in a conversation that led me in a new direction for the colder seasons. A friend mentioned microfleece sheets. I didn't even know that there was such a thing but I knew I needed to try them. I headed to Amazon and placed an order for Cozy Fleece Microfleece Sheets.

My sheets arrived, leading to a first sleep in microfleece (with cool air leaking into the room from an open window). How awesome!

Have you tried microfleece sheets?

microfleece sheets