Denise Goldberg's blog

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope, a continually shifting pattern of shapes and colors...

Life is a sort of a kaleidoscope, isn't it? It occurred to me recently that my photo galleries are another sort of kaleidoscope, ever changing. While I know where I stashed the latest photos, I suspect that the people who wander there may not know where to go to find the latest additions.

I've added a new page, accessible via the Kaleidoscope menu entry, that is intended to highlight new and changing galleries. There are also links from that page to "maps" of my cycling and hiking trips.

I plan to update this page on a regular basis. Galleries that are highlighted on this page are each represented by a single (changing) photo. Clicking on the photo will take you to the gallery.



Enjoy! And I'm sure you'll let me know if you see room for improvement, won't you?