Denise Goldberg's blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Afternoon? It's time to ride!

I feel like I never stopped today...

I started with a good walk in the chill morning air. New flowers seem to be popping up every day, so yes, my camera came with me!

Then, I needed to make a quick run over to the Stevens-Coolidge Place to see if there were more flowers there for a bit of macro play. There was a strong wind. Ah, photographer sometimes sways, flowers move in the other direction, yikes! I still came away with a few images, and I intend to visit often to gather other colors into my camera. It's only a mile and a half from home, so it won't be difficult to make the time to get there.

daisy


Afternoon, the morning chill and gray skies gave way to sunshine and springtime warmth. It was time to ride...

reflection of trees in pond at Harold Parker State Forest

Now? I think it's time to rest.