Denise Goldberg's blog

Sunday, August 23, 2020

hope

I don't think we have lived through a presidential race in our past with the significance of this year's race. It scares me to think of the continued destruction of our democracy if the current inhabitant of the White House wins again this year.

The convictions held by speakers at the Democratic National Convention left me with a sense of hope.

We must continue fighting, we all need to vote, and all of us who are voting absentee either need to mail our ballots very early (as in the day we receive them) or we need to drop them in ballot boxes in our communities. I delivered my primary ballot to the drop box in front of our town hall, and I will do the same with the ballot for presidential election on November 3rd.

Eleven Films published a short video following the DNC, with this announcement:

BREAKING: The #BlueWave2020 Trailer
Coming November 3rd, America will take back our democracy!

Click here to watch #BlueWave2020.

BlueWave2020