Denise Goldberg's blog

Friday, February 19, 2016

product review :: OrganizeMyDrawer.com

The silverware drawer in my kitchen is a bit odd in that it has a divider that slides, halving the available vertical space. That means that the organizer that holds the silverware is only about 1.5 inches tall. The organizer was cracked in places; it needed to be replaced. I looked for a replacement - either a direct replacement of the single piece unit, or separate containers that fit together. Everything I found was too deep.

I put my need for a replacement silverware organizer in the back of my mind. Every so often I'd look around to see what I could find.

What luck! A recent web search sent me to OrganizeMyDrawer.com, a company that constructs custom-made organizers of clear acrylic materials. I measured the old organizer, I measured the available space in the drawer, and then I measured again (since there are no refunds for mis-measured orders). I placed my order on Sunday. My organizer was constructed and shipped on Monday, and it arrived here today.

I'm very happy both with the service and with the quality of the product. It's awesome!

silverware organizer, empty

silverware organizer, filled