Denise Goldberg's blog

Sunday, November 02, 2014

rain or snow?

Wow... it turned out to be a good thing that we came home yesterday. I just checked the weather in Bangor and Augusta (since we had to drive through there on our way home) and it is snowing now in both places. Denise prefers to drive on dry roads; she said that wet rainy roads are better than snowy and maybe slippery roads.

The National Weather Service page for Bangor say that the conditions right now are "snow fog". I think I remember that funny name from last winter. It's very descriptive, isn't it?

It's cold and rainy at home today. I'm going to stay in even when Denise goes out walking. Sometimes I think she's a little crazy...

Oh! I've been watching as Denise wanders through the photos that jumped into her camera during our travels. I like this photo that my friend Blue & I posed for on our sunny day visit to the Schoodic Peninsula!

--- Rover
Rover and Blue on the tip of the Schoodic Peninsula in Acadia National Park