Denise Goldberg's blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sand sculptures, waves, reflections

I woke up this morning and turned my day upside down. I was planning to ride this morning and to head to the New Hampshire coast this afternoon, but wet roads and a predicted beach afternoon convinced me to head to the coast first. The annual Hampton Beach sand sculpture contest ended yesterday, and I needed to see the creations of some fabulous sand artists. Coastal visit first, ride second...

It was a morning of sand sculptures, a high tide walk watching the waves, seeking reflections.

there was an old woman who lived in a shoe

rolling waves

cloud reflections, Hampton Beach looking towards Seabrook

More photos from today can be seen in the gallery Along the New Hampshire coast - 2011 starting with this photo and ending here.