Denise Goldberg's blog

Monday, April 10, 2017

WBUR Listen

I always listened to public radio on my commute to work. Now that I'm not working I don't spend a dedicated morning and afternoon time slot in the car, and that means I'm missing some of the shows I enjoy. Yes, I know, I can listen at home - but that doesn't always happen.

At the end of my volunteer stint at WBUR last week I stayed for a tour of the studio. It was quite interesting to see where some of the shows are produced.

Our tour guide mentioned that an updated version of the WBUR Listen app was available; I made a mental note to check it out. I've installed it on my phone, giving me the option of listening to my favorite shows either live or at a later time when (I'm away from radio and computer and) I feel the need to listen. I'm happy.

WBUR Listen