Denise Goldberg's blog

Sunday, June 30, 2013

from mist to sunshine

Denise woke up really early this morning, at 5 AM. Wow! I made sure she didn't fall back to sleep since I really wanted to bounce along the water somewhere. I suggested that we head to Fort Foster in Kittery Point, Maine - and Denise said she thought that was a good idea.

The park wasn't open yet when we arrived so Denise parked along the road outside of the gate (that's where she parks for off-season visits to the park). Denise had to duck under that gate but I could bounce right under it. We stopped so she could take my picture when we got to the water.

Rover at Fort Foster, Kittery Point, ME

There was a kind of a low mist when we first arrived. It burned off pretty quickly; then we could see blue in the sky. There were other people walking, lots of dogs too. I think everyone really likes this park.

It was a nice morning to walk by the sea.

lighthouse visible from Fort Foster Park in Kittery Point, Maine

shimmering water, reflecting the blue of the sky

There are more photos available in the gallery South coastal Maine - 2013 starting with this photo and ending here.

--- Rover