Denise Goldberg's blog

Sunday, September 02, 2012

mountains, trees, reflections

Oh! I need to keep playing with words since Denise and I will be heading to Colorado soon; I'm sure I'll be writing about that trip too!

We've been home for a week now, and as is normal for Denise she is still sorting through the photos that jumped into her camera in Wyoming. She tried something different this time. In the past she tried to go through the photos just once, discarding, adjusting, deciding what to keep. This time she did a quick pass through all of the photos and tossed a bunch immediately - the ones she knew she didn't want to share. Now she's going through a second time, and she said (she thinks) this is going much faster. I told her she has plenty of time before we leave for Colorado. I don't think she needs to worry until I can count the days before our trip on one paw, and I'm pretty sure she will be finished well before then.

We're going on a wander near home today, with camera. I'm guessing she'll publish the photos from today's wander before finishing the set from Wyoming.

In the meantime, here's a photo of mountains and trees and reflections from Grand Teton National Park for you to enjoy.

--- Rover

grand teton national park, reflecting mountains and trees