Denise Goldberg's blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Afternoon garden walk

It was a beautiful day for a walk among flowers, so I headed to the The Stevens-Coolidge Place in the hopes that the deconstructed flower beds I saw there last weekend had moved in a positive direction. They had; there were plants in spots that only wore piles of dirt last week.

I shared that beautiful spot with several other people, at least one on her first visit there. Funny, I can't remember not having this place as a favorite, but I only found it in the last year or two. That's hard for me to believe since I've lived here for over ten years and the garden is a walkable mile and a half from my house.

There were flowering trees, sun shining through newly formed leaves, and flowers too!

purple flowers

More photos can be seen in the gallery It's spring! 2012 starting with this photo and ending here.