Denise Goldberg's blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Slanty writing

In case you haven't followed Denise's travels before, I thought maybe I should let you know how to tell who is writing.

I'm Rover, and I travel with Denise. You can see my photo in this post if we haven't met before. I help Denise with writing sometimes, more when we travel than when we are at home. I try to remember to sign my posts, but if I forget you can still tell that I wrote the post because I always use slanty writing. (Denise says that is known as "italics", but I think slanty is a better word.)

We're in Newark at the airport right now, and I've been doing a lot of bouncing here, exploring the concourses trying to find other people with travel companions like me. I think I'm going to try to get a quick nap on our next flight - I need to be alert in case Denise needs help finding our B&B tonight.

--- Rover