Denise Goldberg's blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Only a few more days

Oh! It's time to count the days before Denise & I escape for what I think will be a too short long weekend.

Remember my post in late January? I kept poking at Denise, telling her I thought she needed a quick escape soon, and she listened! We're heading west on Friday, to Zion National Park. It's a bit of a crazy destination (from a distance standpoint) for a long weekend, but Denise said it just felt right to her. It's been almost three years since our last trip there, and I don't remember ever being there in a real winter month. I hope we have reasonable weather for bouncing on the trails there.

I think Denise needs a break so I'm planning to take over the writing for this wander. You don't mind, do you?

--- Rover
Rover at Red Rock Canyon