Denise Goldberg's blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

Waiting

I really thought that I wouldn't need to write to tell you that the photos from our trip will be coming soon. I guess I assumed that they would be ready by now, even though I know it takes time.

Denise spent a lot of time at her computer over the weekend going through the photos from our too short trip, and she is still at it. Trips are always too short, aren't they? She is identifying the keepers and getting rid of those that don't live up to her quality standards. She seems to get pickier and pickier! When I asked this morning, Denise said that she is close, just not done yet.

In the meantime, here's a shot of me on our very salty walk beyond the boardwalk on the Salt Creek trail.

--- Rover
Rover walking on salt, Death Valley National Park