Denise Goldberg's blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Colors pop as dark approaches

It was really too late for camera play when I got home from work late this afternoon...

Sun-lit colors grabbed my eye as I drove home though, reds & oranges & yellows. I knew the sun was going to disappear quickly. I intended to walk without a camera companion, but somehow my baby Canon jumped into my hand as I walked out of my door. The sun slipped below the horizon very quickly, but somehow, somehow...

Just playing, I thought I'd grab a moving shot of the leaves beneath my feet. Walking, kicking through a carpet of brightly colored leaves, daylight fading. Given the darkness, I'm surprised that I captured anything, although the darkness is what gave my little point & shoot the time to capture the blur of motion.

walking, moving images of feet against leaves