Denise Goldberg's blog

Monday, August 04, 2008

Matching blog to photo galleries

Quite a while ago I made changes to my blog template so that the transition from my photo galleries to my blog was seamless. Seamless from a top of the screen, overall look & feel standpoint, that is.

I've been fielding questions in the Digital Grin forum about matching blogs to photo sites, so last week I took the time to document the steps to perform this magic.

If you have a blog in Blogger and a (customized) SmugMug photo gallery, you might be interested in my notes. You can find them in the thread on Digital Grin titled HOW TO match your blog to your smug site (blogger-specific, + some general info).

If you have questions, please post them in that thread so we can share both the questions and the answers.