Denise Goldberg's blog

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Talk to me!

I have a guestbook in my photo galleries, and a guestbook in each of my biking and hiking journals, but I haven't had one for my blog. I could turn on the comments feature, but then comments would be scattered through the entire blog. That makes a certain amount of sense since you probably want to comment on the blog entry as opposed to on the entire blog. The problem I see with that is that I'd have to wander through all of the blog entries to find all of the comments. That doesn't really work for me.

I've decided to try something. I've added an entry in my blog sidebar titled Talk to me, I'm listening. Click that, and you'll be taken to a guestbook for my blog.

So please - talk to me! I'd love to hear your comments, and yes, I am listening.