Denise Goldberg's blog

Friday, February 29, 2008

One, only one

...one look, that is!

It apparently wasn't enough for me to change the look of my photo galleries. My computer was calling to me, pulling me in to make one more change.

I was using one of the standard templates for my blog, I'm still using the same overall template (for the body and sidebar of my blog), but I've changed the look and feel of the header to match that on denisegoldberg.com. Now the navbar entries on both sites match (and are active), so if you're reading my blog you can use any of the links at the top of the page to jump to a spot within my photo galleries.

Are there more changes coming? There are no more structural or visual changes floating around my brain right now, but of course I'll continue adding more content - words and photos.

Please keep visiting! And enjoy...