Denise Goldberg's blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Crocs, no holes!

My feet are hooked on Crocs. Yes, the shoes are on the ugly side, but they are functional, and oh! so comfortable. And they come in all sorts of colors, comfort and fun for my feet...

A new pair of Crocs was waiting for me when I arrived home today (courtesy of very fast order processing & delivery from Zappos). I've been wearing my normal Crocs around home, running errands, inside, outside. Warm wool socks inside comfy shoes, and my feet are happy. That is, until I started wandering outside in our winter wet, snow, rain, puddles. The nice ventilation holes are also entry points for cold and wet. It was time to search for options.

That was an easy solution - now I have a pair of Crocs without holes.

You're right - this isn't a pair. It's just my crazy feet checking out the differences. I wonder if anyone at work would notice if I wore a mismatched pair of Crocs. I don't normally wear these to work, but it might be fun to see if I get any reactions to a very mismatched set of feet.