Denise Goldberg's blog

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Sweet sweat

Yes, I know it's fall. After all, the calendar says October. October!

Today was one of those special non-fall fall days. The sun was shining, and the temperature hovered in the low 80s. What a sweet day for a ride!

There was enough daylight left at the end of my work day to squeeze a ride in what I consider to be reasonable light conditions. It was a ride attired in summer shorts and a sleeveless jersey. Rolling down the road, happy...

I was absolutely soaked by the time I returned home. Funny, 81 degrees isn't that hot, but I think the combination of heat with humidity had something to do with my sweat levels.

Sweaty, but what a sweet ride!

I can tell it's fall though. Within an hour of my returning home, the temperature had dropped a good 10 degrees.