Denise Goldberg's blog

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

More SmugChanges

...changes to my (SmugMug) photo galleries, that is!

I've been experimenting with the look and feel of my photo galleries. The goal of my playing, my changes, was a cleaner look. The result? (I think) I'm happy for now.

First, I collapsed what was two lines into one, my site name followed by a small thumbnail of a photo followed by navigation, the ability to jump to different pages. I like the look better now.




And I changed the looks of the gallery categories page. I wanted bigger images to represent the categories. After all, this is a photo gallery, and the emphasis should be on the photos, right?



Changes complete... at least until the next time the urge for change strikes again...

And, the more I look at it, the more I like the new look!