Denise Goldberg's blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Kaleidoscope

A kaleidoscope, continually shifting patterns...

After someone asked me if I had any new photos, it hit me that it can be difficult for a reader to quickly find new items in my world of web postings - even though I frequently link from my blog to new photos, photo galleries, or journals. I initially created my web site as a gathering location, a place to link outwards in a (spider) web to my photo galleries and to the journals that I write as I wander on my bike.

Ah, I see that I need a new page to highlight new pieces of my web persona. That page needs to change frequently, reflecting life's kaleidoscope - continually shifting patterns, changing, evolving. My goal is to make sure that my kaleidoscope is ever changing.

Visit today's kaleidoscope.